Profuture understands the privacy of our users and is very concerned regarding the privacy policies when visiting our website www.profuturekallai.com. These privacy policies govern the rules and regulation the way Profuture handles, uses, stores, and manipulates the information and data submitted by the users.
User consent, information
- By accessing our website www.profuturekallai.com, user agrees to the terms and conditions and privacy policies. Users also grant their consent that Profuture can email them the information unless users refrains Profuture doing so.
- Personal information and anonymous information can be shared on our website. Personal information includes the information by which we can identify you, for example your name, address, telephone number, email address etc. Anonymous information includes the information by which we cannot directly identify you.
Information we collect at Profuture
Profuture collects user information as mentioned above. This information is stored by Profuture and is not shared by any third-party organization. Users can choose the information they want to share with LighthouseIndia. Once the information is shared, Profuture has complete control on it.
At Profuture, we collect the following information from the user for our surveys and promotional offers.Who we share your data with,
- E-Mail address
- Name of employer
- How you heard about Profuture
- Contact information
- Business requirements
- Phone number
- Inquiry details
- Company name
Information collected using technology
While accessing our website www.profuturekallai.com, we collect some information via technological means or tools. This information includes personal as well as anonymous information.These technological means or tools include browser information, domain names, browser language, IP address, access time, access date, internet service provider, and country of origin. By accessing our website, you grant your complete consent to Profuture to collect all the information mentioned above.
Identification of Visitors to Site
We are able to identify you from the Personal Information that you submitted in the past or that you submit on a current visit. We are also able to identify you or your organization from other information obtained by technological means, such as browser you are using or the pages on the Profuture site you visit.This data is now tracked by a third-party service and provided to us in aggregate form by that service.
Use of Personal Information
Profuture collects the personal information of the user. This information is used for contacting users for any promotional, invitational, professional, or advertisement purpose only. Profuture does not use user’s personal information for any other purpose which will violate the privacy policies.We also use your personal information for sending you newsletters, emails, product update, and services information if you have requested so.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Profuture does not disclose any information collected from users while accessing out website. We do not rent, share, trade, or sell your personal information with any third-party organization. However, we may share your information to fulfill your request for products or services with third-party.We employ other companies and individuals offer to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sourcing of customer privacy-lists, analyzing customer data, providing market intelligence, lead generation etc. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions defined in contracts but may not use it for other purposes.
Profuture may use or disclose your Personal Information, User Data and other information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to,
- be in compliance with legal obligations
- protect and defend the rights or property of Profuture or its affiliates
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public in urgency like situations
- for protection against legal liability.
We only provide your personal information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Profuture, our users, or others.
Sharing Information with Affiliates
Information Access Rights
- We give you the access to the information which you have provided and which we have collected through your interactions with us at www.profuturekallai.com or any of our social media platforms for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on your rights with regard to your personal information, please refer to the Privacy Notice.
- If you’ve already shared with us any personal information, then as a Data Subject when you’ve any queries related to data privacy, you may raise your queries by emailing us to email@example.com.
- If you object to any such changes, you must cease using our website. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. Continued use of our website following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
How can you contact us?
Profuture Tech Solutions Private Limited
21C/6 Bhava Complex, Opp. BSNL,
Kallakurichi, Tamil Nadu 606202.
Contact Number: +91 90430 34221
We take complaints seriously and any complaint will be assessed with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely manner.